22 miles from Bucks Lake
Sleeps 10, three bedrooms (3 queen-size beds, 1 queen sleeper couch, 2 twin beds)
Saturday to Saturday 7 day reservations ONLY
- Huge front deck for entertainment
- Lots of indoor and outdoor living and recreation areas
- 3 bedrooms (3 queen-size beds, 1 queen sleeper couch, 2 twin beds), including the large upper suite which has private full bathroom, desk, kitchenette, dining table, and upper deck with lake view. Comforters and shams will NOT be provided, due to sanitary measures/health concerns.
- Living room with dining table that seats 8, and 50" Samsung smart tv
- Family room with large couch and 50" Samsung smart tv
- Beautiful decor, newly painted thru much of lower floor
- Large kitchen with dining counter
- 2 full baths plus half-bath
- Indoor laundry room
- WiFi and internet TV
- No garage access. Furnishings may change without notice.
Our very big back lot includes our own horseshoe pit, badminton court, and outdoor eating area complete with barbeque, picnic bench and chairs to watch the fun.
Our property is located in the prime area of Lake Almanor Country Club, on Peninsula Drive halfway between “Rec 1” and “the Point.” This quiet area is just far enough away from the traffic of Rec 1 but within easy distance to enjoy the tennis courts, beach, etc. Enjoy a picturesque walk to the Point! Head over to the golf course or driving range.
* Note: Lake Almanor Country Club (LACC) charges all renters additional fees (2021 fees: renter occupancy fee of $120 for 1-14 days, boat launch per boat fee of $100 for 1-7 days). LACC requires these fees to be paid by renters at least 14 days prior to the Check-in Date. An LACC “Renter Registration” form will be e-mailed to you. Please see the LACC form for their current rates.
Massive trees surround our home, which is on the inward side of the road and faces east toward the lake. This eastern side of the peninsula is away from the windy west side of the peninsula.
This is the vacation you’ve been dreaming about — a huge lake for your recreation! Located in the Sierra Nevada, east of Chico, Lake Almanor is a gem!
There are lots of fun things to do within the country club - 9-hole golf course with putting green, driving range, pro shop, restaurant and lounge, tennis, tennis lessons, tennis pro shop, 2 recreation areas offering boat launches, beaches for swimming, parks, picnicking, playgrounds, basketball, pickle ball, volley ball, horse shoe and shuffle board courts.
Outside the Country Club there are boat rentals, horseback riding, bike rentals, a 9-mile bicycle/jogging/walking trail, fishing, hiking, restaurants, shopping and 2 other golf courses around the lake.
Local amenities include bank, post office, restaurants, grocery store, library, doctor's office, gas stations and airport.